Warranty and Returns
Products purchased directly from ALOGIC can be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase and are protected by a two year warranty (unless otherwise specified).
Terms, conditions and additional details can be found below:
ALOGIC products purchased from third party retailers and distributors can only be returned to that retailer at the retailer’s discretion.
ALOGIC’s Returns and Warranty policies are offered in additional to any rights which you may have under federal, state or local law.
Making a Claim
To make a warranty claim or initiate a return for products purchased directly from ALOGIC, contact us on +1 202-931-6124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items purchased directly from ALOGIC may be returned within 14 days of the product being delivered to you for a full refund as long as the following requirements are met:
- Items are undamaged, with original, undamaged packaging and all included accessories, including cables, user manuals and other documents.
- Proof of purchase of the item is supplied, including item(s) purchased, date of purchase, customer email and purchase price.
- The customer has contacted ALOGIC Support, received a Return Authorisation Document and followed the steps in that document to return the item.
Additional information pertaining to returns:
- Returns are not available for individual items sold in a bundle, unless defective.
- ALOGIC will only accept items purchased at discount with proof of purchase that includes the price paid by the customer.
- Shipping costs for change-of-mind return items will be borne by the customer, including any relevant customs, import duties or inspection costs. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- Refunds will only be processed after ALOGIC has received the returned items and verified their condition.
- Refunds will be sent via the customer’s original purchase method and be issued within 7 days after confirmation.
Two Year Warranty
In the event that a defect, malfunction or failure occurs or is discovered within two years (unless otherwise stated on product page) of purchase, ALOGIC will repair or replace, at its discretion, the products which in the reasonable judgment of ALOGIC are deemed defective.
ALOGIC does not warrant its products from defects or damages arising from misuse, abuse, alteration, or normal wear and tear.
To initiate a warranty claim, please contact us on +1 202-931-6124 or email email@example.com, with the following information ready:
- Your contact details
- The part number (also known as item code) of your ALOGIC product
- A detailed description of the problem and images to support your claim
- If you have spoken to us before, your case number
Additional information pertaining to our warranty:
- Proof of the original purchase, including date of purchase, is required for the use of this warranty.
- ALOGIC will cover the costs of return shipping for defective items under warranty. The customer may be held liable for these costs if the item is judged by ALOGIC not to be defective in the claimed manner or that the sender has otherwise misrepresented the product’s condition.
- It does not extend to any damage caused to a non-ALOGIC product through this product’s use.
- Any change to the warranty term is at the discretion of ALOGIC. Some products have a different warranty period – this is stated on the product page and replaces the standard two year warranty.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the liability of ALOGIC and its affiliated companies (or their officers, directors, employees or agents) for any damages (whether direct or indirect, special, punitive, incidental, consequential, or otherwise), loss of profits, loss of business, or any pecuniary loss, arising out of or related to the use of the product exceed the actual price paid for the product.
If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org