The ALOGIC Pro Series High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Male to Male Ver 2.0 cables are designed to transmit HDMI digital video and audio signals. The Pro Series cables are engineered with unique TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors and highly flexible ALOGIC exclusive 30 AWG cable & 28 AWG cable (for 10m & 15m) with low bend radius which offer easy to use design which enables use in limited space in equipments racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays.
- Connect HDMI Source to a HDMI Display
- Supports Latest HDMI ver 2.0, Backward compatible with older versions.
- Highly flexible 30 AWG & 28 AWG cable (for 10m & 15m) cable made with 99.99% oxygen free copper with low bend radius enables use in limited space in equipments racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays
- TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors, which provides a comfortable grip and ease of use in limited spaces.
- Conforms to HDMI Ver 2.0 Specification. Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps. Refresh rates to 120Hz. Colour depth to 48 bits - 16 bits per colour
- HDMI Ethernet Channel can take advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
- Supports 3D and Ultra HD/4K with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160.
- Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel,which allows a HDMI host to transmit audio data upstream eliminating the need for a separate audio cable
- Warranty: Lifetime
Warranty 2 Years
Physical Characteristics 30 AWG OFC Conductor | 0.63mm FPE Insulator | 30 AWG Tinned Copper Drain | Tinned Copper Braid Jacket Shielding | 5.5mm PVC Insulation Jacket | TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors
Data Rate Up to 10.2 Gbps
Compliance HDMI ver 2.0 | Backward compatible with older versions.
Resolution Supports Ultra HD/4K with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160.
Input (1) HDMI Type A Male to (1) HDMI Type A Male
Output HDMI Type A Male x 1
Audio Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel)
Barcode (EAN) 9319878459218
Write Your Own Review
DRIVERS & FIRMWARE